What Are the Primary Goals
What is a “Bird’s-Eye” Overview of Mobilize: Local Leadership Development?
Level One: The Foundation
The pastor guides participants in becoming workers for Christ through two, three-month series of studies:
- Part A: Leadership Skills – Enabling members to become leaders.
- Part B: Character Formation – Discipling members into Christlikeness.
Level Two: The Ministry Plan
Individuals choose, in consultation with the pastor, a specialization area of ministry that they personally desire to establish in their church. Level Two studies are divided into two, three-month sections:
- Part A: Ministry Foundations and Principles – Discovering key information about their specialized ministry.
- Part B: Ministry Skills and Practices – Acquiring abilities for specialized ministry.
What Others are Saying About Mobilize
The Mobilize program is one of the best-kept secrets in the Church of God. I use Mobilize every year, seeing many members become strong ministry leaders.
- The Mobilize program is the best on the market. I have friends in other denominations who want our Mobilize program. We need to utilize these resources for the healthy growth of our local churches.
Bishop Danny Kyei-Poakwa